If you are looking for ways to exfoliate dry skin, you are at the right place. Given here is a very easy to make mask that can help dry skin as well as aging skin. Avocados and oranges are very good for the skin and this mask consists of both.
Avocados get rid of the dead skin and the dirt thereby aiding the opening of pores. Orange juice on the other hand is an ideal choice if you have acne. The juice also helps in exfoliation and removal of dead cells.
This mask also contains honey which is important to soothe sunburns and acne. Here is the recipe to making this face mask:
You will need:
1. Avocado: 3 tbsp
2. Honey: 1 tsp
3. Orange juice: 50 milliliters
4. Essential oil like chamomile: A few drops
Method of Preparation:
1. Take a bowl and blend the ingredients well manually.
2. Apply the blend with your fingers over your face as well as your neck.
3. Leave it for half an hour.
4. Rinse and pat dry with a war face cloth.