Oh, dry and damaged hair is very common today. Whatever the reason may be, the truth remains that hair is indeed taking a beating today. So what must be done? Here are a few answers:
1. Water needs to be purified not just to make it fit for drinking but also to make sure that your body and your hair. Thus, buying a shower filter is a good idea. Your hair will be guarded against harmful chemicals or dirt in the water and thus will be softer.
2. If you want moisturized, glowing, and shiny hair you should try a homemade mask for your hair. The best would be a mask made with olive oil or mayonnaise. All you need to do is first cleanse and then apply either of the two from the middle of your hair to the end. Now wrap your hair in a saran wrap and keep is so for half-an-hour. You can continue for an hour if your hair is exceptionally dry.
3. To keep damage at bay and to repair your hair, you should deep condition your hair twice a week.
4. Argan oil has high amounts of Omega-3 fatty acids and vitamin E and it can soothe your cuticle while hydrating your hair.
5. Instead of sticking to just one routine, keep switching between two to three effective ones. Your hair will make the most of it and thus be very healthy and soft.