As if two-faced people weren’t bad enough! Here we have two-faced foods that pretend to be very healthy. Let’s explore some of them:
- Frozen yogurt: Many people see frozen yogurt as an alternative to high-fat ice-cream but there’s a catch – most companies add sugar to it! What’s the point now? You are anyway loading up!
- Diet soda: It is apparently calorie-free but this comes at a price. Diet soda usually has a number of questionable ingredients. Are you ready to risk it?
- Coconut oil: Coconut oil brings with it a number of health benefits but, wait, “too much is too bad” applies perfectly in this situation.
- Skim milk: It may be “low fat” but the manufacturers add a number of other unhealthy ingredients that are not so healthy.
- Sports drinks: Almost all sports drinks are full of calories and sugar!
Beware of the pretentious and eat healthy.